Friday, March 28, 2008

FYI

I just wanted to warn you all that the blog posts are going to be pretty sporadic. I just found out that not only does my site lack internet access (obviously because the village doesn't even have electricity) but apparently there's no internet in my banking town either. This means that in order to get to a place where I can actually update my blog I'll have to travel to a town that's like two to three times farther away from my site than my banking town. Therefore, don't freak out if you don't notice any new posts for a couple months at a time. Because I'm going to be even less connected to the outside world than I originally thought, snail mail is going to be even more important to keep in touch. So send me mail! Seriously, you have no idea how exciting it is to get a letter when you're this isolated.

No comments: